Monday, June 20, 2016

Last email........

Well i am only going to spend a few minutes writing you all today. My words cannot describe my love for this country, this people, and this work. I love you all and i hope that you are all doing well. I am healthy, happy and i will see you soon, With few words i leave this last email testimony, I know that this church is lead by a loving heavenly father that sent his son to pay the price for our sins. This i have come to know as i have seen the atonement work in the lives of others as well as my own life. And for this testimony i love this church and i love my savior, and i will be eternally greatful for this opportunity and great blessing in my life of being his representative for 2 years. See you all soon. And with much love, 
Elder Ferrin


1 comment: