Monday, April 25, 2016

Mission Scripture......

Well, life is good and people are crazy. :) sorry that this is going to be a short email today but just the only thing to say is that this gospel is true and I love being a missionary. As many of you know I have loved each and every minute of this mission although is has its ups and downs. One of my scriptures that I have come to love and I feel that describe my mission is 1st nephi 6:4 which says For the fulness of mine intent is that I may persuade men to come unto the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, and be saved.
and so I hope that you all know that I love you as much as I love our savior and that is with all of my heart. Have a great week and share the gospel!!!! 

Elder Ferrin


Elder Ferrin & Elder Farnsworth he is from Southern Utah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment