Monday, May 2, 2016

Buenos Tardes a Todos!!

Buenos tardes a todos! :) This week was a one more week of blessings and so I could not ask for more! my companion and I had a week full of crazy people and one of them actually stole my companions pen from him and told us that he lives in "jerusalem" haha, it was a funny day when the homeless man steals your comps pen and runs away. :) we helped 3 different families move houses which was a great blessing to be able to serve the members, and overall it was another great week in the work. I love you all and I know this gospel is the only way that a man can make it back to his heavenly father, Christ is the savior and redeemer of the world and by keeping the commandments and serving others with love we can make it back to their presence. 
Let us all be truly good and without guile! 

Elder Ferrin






No comments:

Post a Comment